1 c brown Desert Oasis Teff flour
¼ c flaxseed meal
½ c warm water
¼ c avocado oil
1 tsp vanilla
½ tsp salt
½ c coconut sugar
½ c white or raw sugar
½ c unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
½ c finely chopped walnuts
½ c semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Oil an 8’’ x 8’’ pan.
- Mix flaxseed meal, water, avocado oil and vanilla in medium bowl.
- Mix Desert Oasis Teff flour, sugars, cocoa powder and salt in separate bowl.
- Combine the two bowls, mix well, then add chocolate chips and HALF the walnuts.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle on the remaining walnuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool completely. If you want to get fancy, top with your favorite frosting. Makes 16 brownies.